Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rain and boring days off

It's been awhile since I've blogged again. It's also been quite sometime since I've done any crafting. Usually by this time of the year in half done my scrapbook.. I've only printed half the pictures. So procrastination might be the theme of this fall haha. I've taken a few pictures.. Infact I've got 4+ rolls of film waiting to be developed. I haven't touched a canvas in months or really duct taped much either.
I've put a lot of time into driving around, visiting, concerts and I've focused a lot of attention on my snakes. Making sure they're getting what they need. Scar has been flipped around for a few weeks, up all day and sleeping all night. It's a bit of a challenge trying to keep her from getting stressed. We've almost got her eating regularly and don't want to loose that progress.
Anyways, hopefully I'll have something soon!


- Totally pimpin the blogscene via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment