Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is Actually Here!

I suppose it's been quite sometime since my last post. I downloaded the app for this, so I'd keep up with it. I suppose that really didn't pan out lol.

After ALOT of snow, spring is finally on it's way. I can't wait to go camping and adventure. Mike and I plan to go to Drumheller this year in the summer. Which I'm super excited for. Calgary and camping within a 100 km radius of town should spark some adventurous tales. I can't wait. Infact, it's what I live for.

I haven't really been doing much in the form of art. I have continued to take pictures, I did get a scanner and you can find most of my photos here: http://www.lomography.com/homes/reixox

I bought a Diana Mini and my brother got me a Super sampler for xmas. I can't wait for summer. I'm hoping to pop off a bunch of film once it warms up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment